Halls Gap Attractions and things to do
Try a new adventure activity, from rock climbing to mountain biking or try your luck at the world class mini golf course. Join a tour – numerous organisations lead walking, cycling, canoeing, mountain bike, 4WD, abseiling etc. Enjoy some of the best inland fishing in Victoria.
Rejuvenate with an unforgettable relaxation and therapeutic massage from one of Halls Gap’s Day Spas.
Whether you are looking for five star dining or an award winning vanilla slice from the bakery, Halls Gap boasts a variety of quality restaurants and eating places, including The Quarry Restaurant, Kookaburra Restaurant, Spirit of Punjab (Indian), Livefast Cafe and the Black Panther Cafe.
- Grampians Jazz Festival – February
- Grampians Rotary Art Exhibition – Easter
- Grampians Gourmet Festival – May
- Grampians Wildflower and Arts Show – September
- Halls Gap Film Festival – November